CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Story Hour


Every Wend. the local library puts on a reading day, where practically every child in the community under the age of 11 is there. Last week, there probably was over 100+ kids who attended. This week was not so fantastic! we probably had 75 or so kids, 2 of which were my nieces Sydney and Sarah. Last year i was looking for something to do that would look good on a resume, when i decided i wanted a job(like, right now!) So i called the library up after seeing a "Help Wanted" in my churches newsletter, and asked if they needed any help. Since last summer, i have helped them with the Story Hour and it has been fun! Today my niece sydney was going to get a tooth pulled at the dentist at 1p.m. so she came to the library at 10:30 with me to the story hour. She had so much fun, as did her sister sarah. I will have to take some pictures of what it looks like every week, it's hecktic!

0 comments: