CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ouch!

My
Feet
Hurt


Who knew 3 simple words thrust out so much pain and misery? They do. Monday thru Thursday the YW in my ward have been walking to prepare for the Table Rock Hike on July 19-20 of which i don't get to go on. Thank the leader for that one. Anyways, every day we walk a different distance, and in our hiking boots nonetheless. I'll admit that i haven't gone alot..haha.. more like i haven't gone much at ALL. I think i've only gone 5 times. Anyways, today i did the library story time and it was annoying. We had to sit on a bench in the middle of the sand(which I HATE SAND!) and i wore my stupid Crocs. Yea, dumb, right?!? I think if they could've seen all the sand in my shoes they would've written me a ticket for stealing all their sand. It was terrible. Then it was in the mid to lower 80 degrees Farenheit. yea, it was a killer! Plus my mom had to take my uncle to the doctor so that he could get some tubes in his ears(yuck!) it was NASTY. Anyways, i'll get my profile done some more and have some cool stuff on it!

0 comments: