CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

So tonight...

Was a Boys Basketball Game agains Bonneville Bees. Yes, the bees. I was very excited to go, but just my luck. My friend cindy couldn't go, her mom was making her do something else. And Aleisha was going with a friend. So if she was going with friends, what does that make me? Right. The impasse who has nobody to go to the game with. Lozer! Exactly.

So i called some other friends, and what would you know. I can't get ahold of them. What the crap! ya know?!? Then to make it alllll better... Ha. I get stuck at home, with the parents. No offence mom, but i need to get out and DO stuff! I'm just tired of sitting around and doing nothing! Kendall and Christy showed up a few minutes ago(okay about half an hour ago) and now they're leaving. What was the point of coming? Unless they were at her parents house. that makes sense then.

.....So yet again, its a Ugly Betty Night, chillin with the parentals......

0 comments: