CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wow

I Guess this will be harder than anything! I will explain what happened last night.

I got home from school, joy! Haha. I got to school at 7:30 to decorate one of my friends' lockers because today is her 16th Birthday!!! so i was tired to begin with! I came home, played on the computer for awhile then went to my room to watch a movie. I watched about the first half hour of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, and fell asleep. Then i woke up at about 6:30, we ran into the store to get a drink for dinner, at dinner, then iwent to bed! What a night! so sorry i wasn't on, and haven't kept my word so far....hehhe.

Today dad and i went to town to go xmas shopping for my mom. Ya right! He wouldn't let me drive. I got to drive there on the highway, and i got to drive home, but not through town. :[[. I wish they could trust me more.

But i guess shopping for mom is alot harder than people think it is. Its terrible. I mean, what do we get that she doesn't already have!?!? haha. True for me too, i guess. But thats my day!

0 comments: