CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Whats wrong with this!!

Okay. I'm a happy texter. Yes. So's my friend.

Soo where have they been for the past two days!?!?!?!

I'm dying here! Checking my phone every 10 Minutes, i sent a txt to aleisha and she hasn't replyed yet. Dorkoooo! lol. just kidding!

Plus, dearest rayell is sick. she threw up after lunch friday. When she didn't show up to 5th hour(english) I texted her to see where she was, and she told me she went home because she threw up in 4th hour. Poor girl. So i really can't talk to her, cuz she isn't feeling good.

Then there's mace. I really don't know what to say to him? Maybe i'll talk to him at the game Tuesday. i'm actually talking to him right now, and hes going to paint his face in the school colors, Maroon and Gold. Haha. shweet! So he just moved here this year from Madison(Rigby's MAJOR Rival) and hes supporting our school. he says he lives here, so he's gonna support the here and now. Hes so cool. Great guy!

Haha. Heres my quote of the day:

If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
Bill Lyon

0 comments: