CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Essay

So i had to have a way to get my essay home so i could finish it... and all the emails are blocked. So eya. I had this brilliant idea to post it on my blog! So here goes!:

Tough vs. Weak
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a ford. This is thus my main goal in life to accomplish. Ford is the top dog of the brand name vehicle chain, the big Kahuna. There are many reasons why ford rock, but the overall best reason why, is because I like them. Scratch that, I love them. They have gotten many people through messes that others would think impossible.

In my extensive experience of vehicles, I have reached a conclusion of the overall performance of them. In the case of ford, I have been greatly pleased, and rewarded. Quite some time ago, my family was at a family reunion in the early part of August. We were just leaving, when, my sister and her husband’s truck broke down. We were pulling our 29’ Travel Trailer, their pickup, and their 30’ travel trailer. We pulled them over Pine Creek Pass, all the way home. Now how many other vehicles can you say have done that? That is quite a feat. When we got to the base of the pass, we came across an officer who waved us by, and as we passed him, he was just shaking his head in disbelief. This pickup of ours has lasted us 7 great years, hasn’t had many problems. Ford has done us well, and continues to be a favorite vehicle in our family. My Brother has a jacked up ford, which, if you have cruised 17th street lately, you might have seen him. My Sister and her husband also have 2 fords, and use them like none other. They have lasted through thick and thin, running against immeasurable odds. This is just a familiar example that my family can attest to, and is highly proud of.

Earlier this day, I have taken a poll between the two rivalries, and have asked the favorite- Ford, or Chevy? In getting to know what each individual person thought was the better vehicle, I realized something. If I applied my recordings to the population, would it be near accurate? So I did some research and came to a website where only 44 people had voted. But nonetheless, this is what I got: 19 people voted for ford (43.18%) and 25 people voted for chevy (56.82%). This was not a surprise to me, whereas the site was created by a chevy man himself. So I couldn’t really trust the site I found. My recordings for my class of 21 people, swayed in favor of the ford vehicle. The ford fanatics, such as myself, were to a total of 12 people, and the chevy diehards accomplished themselves to 2nd place, with only 9 votes. This is a feat hardly worth defending.

I do, in fact, realize that there are many advantages to having a chevy truck. It has an overall smooth ride, good gas mileage (not the diesel trucks, though), and, is a good city truck. But, on the down side, it is always being replaced by so-called better vehicles annually by its own company, and has no torch whatsoever. Ford has the experience in being a tough, heavy duty truck that can do anything the driver wants. I mean, if a company has a logo saying “Built Ford Tough,” it’d have to be great. What kind of name is “Like a Rock”? Do you mean it just sits there, useless, or that it looks bad? You can pull up to 10,050 lbs. with just the smaller end fords (f-150). The larger the truck, the larger the towing capacity.

Ford has an overall great pickup that can accomplish anything the driver wished it to. Plus, they have some pretty snazzy looking cars out right now including the 2007 Shelby GT500 and the 2007 Mustang GT. Also, as of recent, seven of their ford vehicles have SYNC in them, which allows them to hear your voice and call or play requested music. They are the future, they’re innovative, are good looking, and have the power to, in Larry the Cable Guys’ words “Git-R-Done!”



Well thats it. Like it at all?

0 comments: