CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

CMA Awards

Okay, so my whole family(with a few exceptions, ME!) is all Country Music addicts. Right? Enough said. NOT ME!!!! I'm the Escape the Fate, My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, etc. So mostly Alternative Rock to Full out Rock. Yea yea! (Come one, you'd have to be mental to NOT like them, or LOVE them! or maybe thats my problem and i'm the mental one???) HA. Right. Like THAT's true! SO right now i'm listening to my quad-band-playlist(Refer to the bands above) and they are really awe inspiring. I have given up my dedication to my local station, Z 103.3(hiphop, rapcrap((Sorry if that offends!)) and such on) And all i listen to 24/7 is my Microsoft Zune. Yes, Microsoft rocks! :D I really think we should be able to listen to our MP3 players in school because i really do do better with my work if i've got a beat to do it to! My mom's the same way, but she's got more of a soothing, calming idea of music in mind(Haha!) and mine's GUITARS and DRUMS, and the occaisional scream mixed inbetween. No i don't like hard metal or screamo. Not my forte. Ba da da DUM!

ANyways. We are almost done with this Trimester, and I'm outta A.P. Biology. That was a BIG mistake! All i've gotten out of that class is some gray hairs and an ugly C+. Yea, Straight A me is struggling this year! But next Tri i've switched OUT of Bio and am in a webpage design class(LOVE COMPUTERS!!!) and then, my School Counsellor is [[Awesome]] and let me get into Speech, which is required and you take it when you're a Junior. BUUUT Mr. M is awesome and let me take it with the juniors. yay! o_O Now lets hope there's handsome and nice guys there! hahaha.

So here i sit, my SkullCandy Headphones in, Listening to my music drain out the blasting surround sound of the CMA Awards. What a way to spend a wednesday night! hmm.. I COULD go make dessert, but im too selfish and don't wanna share it with Kendall! Annoying brothers. Especially when everything in life is a competition to do better than me. And who has shot a deer before him? MEEEE!!! (Inside fam. joke!)

Well i must be going, dinner time! And it's CHILI!! Yummers!

OH! I got to drive to rexburg and back tonight! FUN FUN!!!!!!!

This is some entertainment for ya all: Escape the Fate: Never Good Enough For Truth In Cliches hmm. maybe not. I'll get it on here sooner or later!

0 comments: